Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I dedicate this to you sick people (in love)…Ugh



Today is ded’cated to all my Buss’it Babies:

So for those of you who care, tonight is a big night in the Democratic Convention. Tonight could bring us an inch closer to Obama winning the campaign, or could give Hillary a chance to buy some more time…

CNN is decent to get Obama news from.

In terms of music, I got a lot of stuff for you all. Under the Making the Band section, I’ve got snippets from both the guys and the girls. Snippets aren’t full songs, so you can download them, or just give them a listen.

I had a dream last night I was a Gorilla and couldn’t find any bananas. Woke up in a sweat with my calculus homework all over the bed. Good thing I got a lot of new music, ehh?


NueMuzick (ß hip way to spell “new music”)

Akon – I Cant Wait featuring T-Pain


One Chance – Just Like (this is Usher’s group; they ain’t really surfaced yet other than that old song Look At Her)


Casely – Touch Me (he’s aiigghhhttt…but this beat is kinda hot)


Asia Cruise – Boyfriend (this is my jam, this girl is tight to me she got a cute voice)


Tiffany Evans – Grown feat. Bow Wow (this song roollllsss, shawty got voice)


Keri Hilson – Get It Girl (this is Timbo’s artist, she’s written a million popular songs including for Mary J. and Danity Kane…her album is on the way hopefully)


Plies – Bust it Baby remix feat. Ne-Yo (this is dedicated to MY bust it baby, who I’ve yet to find)
Bust It Baby (Urban Dictionary: A girl that is good in all aspects. For example, she walks like a model, great kisser, attitude on point, from the hood but she speaks proper, "sex game" is described as amazing, she's not nagging and respects a guy and give him space when necessary, eases a dude's mind. Basically a hood fella's (lol) dream girl.

Trina – Gotta Thang For You feat. Keyshia Cole (this song’s corny but hot if you in the mood)


Ashanti – The Way That I Love You (Ashanti is a joke, but this is a nice soundin’ song)

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. - Dance Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo_QVq2lGMs



Danity Kane(MTB3)



Dollhouse Sampler (snippets – you can download, or just listen to)


Bad Girl
Poetry

Pretty Boy
StripTease
Damaged


Day 26 (MTB4)



Self Titled Album? (snippets – you can download, or just listen to)

Are We In This Together
Come In

In My Bed
Got Me Going
I’m the Reason

Since You've Been Gone
Exclusive
Exclusive Ballad Live Acoustic (Amazing...)

No comments: