Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Weeelcome Baaack...

Yo! This week is mad crazy! I skipped last week due to Spring Break so chill out.
No pics, no funnies, no monkey stories this week. Just a long list of downloads. Also, I got the WHOLE Danity Kane album, if you want it, holla at me on campus and bring a USB Travel Zip with you.

Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes (file deleted - search for it...)

The Game – Big Dreams

The Roots feat. Fall Out Boy– Birthday Girl

Johnta Austin – Say So

Lupe Fiasco feat. Jeezy and TI – Superstar Remix

Dream feat. Jeezy – I Luv Your Girl Remix

Lil Wayne feat. Static (Louisville!) – Lollipop (download on ya own - fire!)

Ray J – Sexy Can I


Now its time to say goodbye, and next week I got you a surprise!


Sol P. O.G. Triple O.G.

No comments: