Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Back Like R. Kelly in Court!

Yeehaw. I know it's been a while. I apologize. Due to some circumstances...I been under the weather without RhiRhi' umbrella. Anyway, I hope I can get my *ish together and have Sunday nights be the drop spot. Thanks to all ya'll holdin' down my blog while I was gone...

I'm just gonna load you with new music tonight...i'll save the commentary and funny pics for next week!

Peas!

My Boy Ryan Leslie's first video! Check It out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkYYL28koI

R. Kels - Hair Braider

Ludacris - Stay Together

Wyclef - Fast Car rmx feat. Lupe Fiasco

Asia Cruise - Come On

Redd Eyezz - Bling Blaww feat. Lil Wayne and Baby

Really Doe - Plastic feat. Kanye West

Bow Wow - Umma Do Me freestyle (Bow Weezy goes hard on this for you haters (including me))

Lil Wayne - A Milli

Ne-Yo - Closer

Shawty Lo - Foolish

Cassie - Thirsty

Donnie Klang (from Making the Band 4 - the YT boy) - Take You There feat. Diddy

OutKast - Royal Flush (hardest song of '08)

WillDillz (from KY!) - Tell Me feat. Sol P. (myself...)

VIC - Get Silly

Mariah Carey - Migrate feat. T-Pain

Madonna - 4 Minutes

and last but not least...a song from FEEL FREE (The Label that pays me)

Sol P. - Life Of A Don feat. Kanye West (demo version)

And tha-that-tha-that's all foooollllkkkkkss!!!

P. Dot

1 comment:

Wesley Robinson said...

Finally.....thanks for updating your blog. i guess it could be worse....r. kelly? but i like the self promotion! you got some good tracks of yourself on there!